At Work Video Exercise - Hip Opener
This exercise will open the hips and stretch the muscles around the pelvis area. The “At Work ” series is a collection of videos that can help your posture whilst you are seated at your desk. The exercises are based on Pilates and Yoga techniques which improve posture, reduce back pain and reduce the chances of suffering from back, hip, neck, shoulder and arm aches and pains. Practiced at regular intervals throughout the day mean we can avoid ” fixation”, that is staying in a fixed seated positions, which have been proven to weaken postural balance and give rise to aches, pains and serious injuries. The exercises take us out of these fixed habits and allow the essential flow of oxygen, fluids and energy around the body and to the brain.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
- May 23, 2008 -- At Work Video Exercises - The Full Sequence (0)
- February 16, 2008 -- At Work Video Exercise - Foot Circles (2)
- January 14, 2008 -- At Work Video - Eye Exercises (1)
- October 23, 2008 -- 14 Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) Prevention Tips (2)
- September 5, 2008 -- 10 Stretches to Relieve Back Pain (4)
- April 13, 2008 -- At Work Video Exercise - Hamstring Stretch (0)
- February 13, 2008 -- At Work Video Exercise - Balancing Exercise (0)
- January 14, 2008 -- At Work Video - Centering With The Breath (0)
- January 11, 2008 -- At Work Video - Hand and Wrist Exercises (0)
- June 5, 2009 -- Why Sit-Ups Are Not The Best Way to Get Great Abs (0)