At Work Video Exercise - Foot Circles
This exercise will stretch the muscles of the foot and ankles. The “At Work ” series is a collection of videos that can help your posture whilst you are seated at your desk. The exercises are based on Pilates and Yoga techniques which improve posture, reduce back pain and reduce the chances of suffering from back, hip, neck, shoulder and arm aches and pains. Practiced at regular intervals throughout the day mean we can avoid ” fixation”, that is staying in a fixed seated positions, which have been proven to weaken postural balance and give rise to aches, pains and serious injuries. The exercises take us out of these fixed habits and allow the essential flow of oxygen, fluids and energy around the body and to the brain.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
- May 23, 2008 -- At Work Video Exercises - The Full Sequence (0)
- April 17, 2008 -- At Work Video Exercise - Hip Opener (0)
- February 13, 2008 -- At Work Video Exercise - Balancing Exercise (0)
- October 23, 2008 -- 14 Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) Prevention Tips (2)
- April 13, 2008 -- At Work Video Exercise - Hamstring Stretch (0)
- January 14, 2008 -- At Work Video - Eye Exercises (1)
- January 14, 2008 -- At Work Video - Centering With The Breath (0)
- June 5, 2009 -- Why Sit-Ups Are Not The Best Way to Get Great Abs (0)
- January 11, 2009 -- Yoga Video - RSI and Wrist Rehabilitation (2)
- January 8, 2009 -- Top Ten Green Workout Tips (0)